Zilla and Warp9 (Sold):

Plans change again. My son crashed his E46 (gas powered).  He bent the frame beyond repair.    Due to scheduling and things we really needed an extra car.  My plan was to buy a inexpensive overheated E46 and drop his engine in.  We shopped for a couple days but then I looked at my EV in the driveway.  It looked almost identical to the car he crashed.  So....

Yes you guessed it.  We pulled out the EV stuff and tossed in his motor and trans.  Had him up and running pretty quickly. 

Long story short my EV parts are forsale. Sold
http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176130

If someone wanted to come to the house and pick it up  I'd toss in some other EV bits I have.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Removing the volts front seats.

Blower module