More P/S information




Forgot to mention that on the MR2 pump I realized that the reservior could be rotated so that the return fitting could point another direction. However the bump on the inside of the reservior hits on some of the parts of the pump. I took off the plastic reservior and took a picture. See attached. So you get a better idea of what I'm talking about. So to orient the outlet at a very different angle it may require removing the reservior turning to the direction and refitting. sadly there are a few angles where it just can not be placed but that's not to big of a deal.

Also shown is the braided steel hose and fittings I used to make the custom AN style High pressure lines. Like what is common on race cars. It is easy enough to do. In my set up I have one line going from the PS pump to the hydro boost and one from the hydro boost to the P/S Rack. I need to finish the return lines then I could give the hydrolics a try.

Adapter fittings purchased from pegusus parts www.pegasusautoracing.com
Must be steel for high pressure not aluminum.
P/S Rack adapter: 3276-004 Male 14 x 1.5mm Metric Concave Seat to 6AN Male, Steel

MR2 Pump Adapter: 3276-005 Male 16 x 1.5mm Metric Concave Seat to 6AN Male, Steel: MR2 Pump Adapter
3278-M14 14MM Aluminum Crush Washer
3278-M16 16MM Aluminum Crush Washer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Removing the volts front seats.

Blower module

Zilla and Warp9 (Sold):